Thursday, August 27, 2009

Fun with photos and Jen is blogging!

Here is another photo that I took of Austin on the morning of his first day of third grade. I used my Canon 30D and then I ran the RAW image through Aperture 2 on my MacBook. I used a Topaz Labs plugin, played for a little while, and this is the result. I downloaded trial versions of Aperture and the Topaz plugin last night. I can already tell that using them will be a slippery slope for me. It is amazing what can be done with the RAW image file.
 
Now for the big news, after a lot of encouragement from me, Jen now has her own blog. It can be found at http://jen7079.blogspot.com/. Everyone that receives my blog through email will also receive hers when she posts. She wrote last night before I had a chance to set up the email, so please click on the link and check it out. I am sure that she would appreciate some feedback.

Posted via email from will7079's posterous

No comments: