Saturday, September 5, 2009

More questions & answers

1. What is your dream car or vehicle if price didn't matter?

A Gulfstream G550. I could choose any number of cars, but a plane would be awesome.

2. Who was your favorite teacher in high school and what did they teach?

Sad to say that I do not remember the names of very many of my teachers. But, Mrs. Fadley would be my choice. She taught Chemistry.

3. Have you met anyone famous?

Yes. They have all been athletes. Tom Brady, Dan Marino, Patrick Ewing, come to mind. Tom and Dan were the week before the Super Bowl was in Houston and Patrick was on a traffic stop.

4. What is something you can't help but spend money on?

My wife. :^)

5. If you could change something about the world, what would it be and why?

Sounds like I am in a pageant, but I would end world hunger. Seems silly to me that there is enough food but it does not get to the right places.

6. What is the craziest thing you've done?

Well, after a few beers, Marvin, Brian, and I along with a few other dorm mates climbed on top of the Texas Tech Bubble and jumped up and down on it. It was like being on the world's biggest trampoline. Climbing up was easy at the time, but getting down was a little hairy. 

7. If your job made you move, but you could choose which country you would be living in, which country would you choose and why?

No idea really. I would like good food, be able to understand the language, and a temperate climate.
Spain, I do not speak Spanish. England, food is terrible. Belieze, probably a language barrier. Italy, language again.  I am open to suggestions. 

8. What is your favorite TV show?

Armywives would be my current choice. The Unit, The Wire, The Shield, are all excellent as well.

9. What is your worst habit?

Biting my nails.

10. How would you describe yourself if you could only use five words?

Christian. Husband. Father. Officer. Geek.

11. Do you have any phobias?

Claustrophobia. I am better now, but I still hate small spaces. My first MRI (I have had 3) nearly killed me. It was while I was in college and it was on my neck so they had to slide me all of the way in. It was miserable.

12. What is your favorite day of the week?

Toss up between Saturday and Sunday. Saturday in the fall is UT football. Sunday is church and in the fall, the NFL.

13. What are your pet peeves?

Bad drivers, rude people, ignorant supervisors.

14. Do you have any tattoos and/or piercings?

Yes. A tat on my right arm. It is a tribal style arm band with an icthus. I would like more, but I am not sure that will ever happen.

15. What website would you say you never go a single day without viewing it?

Google Reader, my RSS feed reader.

16. Would you rather regret doing something, or not doing it?

I would rather not do it. Hard to believe, but I have a guilty conscience.

17. What do you think your best characteristic is?

I am extremely good looking. Just kidding. I am kind and love people.

18. Who was your first famous crush (celebrity or character from TV or movie)?

Probably Olivia Newton John. "Let's get Physical"

19. If you were given the day off from all of your everyday responsibilities, how would you spend it?

With my family at Disney World. We love that place.

20. What kid were you in high school.

As a freshman and sophomore, I was a small dork with a bowl haircut. As a junior and senior, I became one of the cool kids. I was an arrogant jerk. Thank the good Lord I grew out of that phase.

No comments: